CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calling all Shoppers

Yeah!! My class schedule is finally open! I am booking classes again and I'm filling up quick. To book a class call me or e-mail me and I will be happy to get you on the schedule. I actually have one opening left for this month...next Wednesday, February 11th. I know it's right around the corner, but these days, it's not hard to round up a group that wants to learn how to save a few pennies. So, if someone wants to snag that day, let me know. In the meantime, be sure and start using the Grocery Smarts website. You can find the instructions here. And as always, feel free to call me with any questions, concerns, or great shopping trips you'd love to brag about!

0 comments: