CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Score at Albertsons!

(sorry for the poor quality photo...my camera's still in the shop)
Don't let this week go by without checking out the sale going on at Albertson's! They have a couple promotions going on: buy 10 items (from a select list) and receive a $10 voucher for your next transaction. This sale might take a little more planning than others, but it is well worth it. Consider doing separate transactions since only one $10 voucher is allowed per "transaction."
Here's the rundown:
Total Value: $203.44
I paid: $75.02
Bonus Buy/Preferred Savings: $67.42
Manufacturer's Coupons: $61.00
63% savings
(I must add: I got two packages of diapers and $10 of ground beef for my husband's pack meeting last night. Those alone are a $35 value. Plus, I got 12 Betty Crocker Warm Delights and 4 Progresso Bread Crumbs for FREE thanks to my multiple coupons from the Sunday paper)


This is so much fun! Don't you agree?

3 comments:

k2 said...

I totally agree. My daughter is an avid saver and has a blog called yardsalemonkey.blogspot.com w/the Albertsons offer. She bought a little over $200 groc and pd. $53 and change. She dropped a 1/3 of it off at the food bank and brought the rest home. This is a regular thing for her. She recently rec. $100 just for signing to have one of their checks into auto deposit. She also got [2] $500 visa cards and spent maybe I think less than a $100 on offerings that she uses anyway. She made $800 on that one. She is an avid Food Storage Diva, Saver & instructor. We recently got $150 free groceries for opening an account at the US Bank at Albertson. The possibilities are all around.

I love that you are doing this I. I know the Lord is making all opportunities availiable to us to be obedient. The Church previously did not want to get into the sale of food because it would be competition for local markets. My opinion is that the time for the door of the Ark is close because of the "at cost" food we are able to get now from our food dist. centers. Thank you, Thank you for inspiring us and doing the footwork to help us gather into our individual storehouses that we may be obedient. Your blog is useful, timely and inspiring. Thanks for the work you put into it. I will let people know about you.

Mical said...

Wow, you did score! I got some crazy looks for the people behind me as I handed over my stack of coupons. I love the comment from the cashier though..."you are quite the little shopper!" I just laughed.

Andrea Campbell said...

My sister went to your class (maybe last night?) and I just heard about grocerysmarts on our news this morning. I called to tell her how excited I was and she said she went to a class about it. Thanks to your blog, I really think I can apply this and help our family save a lot of money. I always feel like I am getting home from the store having spent more than I like to and when putting away my purchases, still feel like I have no food! I can't wait to apply everything and see how it goes! Thanks for the guide to using grocerysmarts!