CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who Loves Free Stuff??

So, today I got this for $.99

and this for NOTHING! That's right FREE!
How you ask? I'll tell you and you can go get them too!

I got the Venus at Walgreens.
Price $9.99
Manufacturer's Coupon (from P&G this week) $2.00
Register Rewards $6.00

I got the Fusion at CVS.
Sale Price $7.99
Manufacturer's Coupon (from P&G this week) $4.00
Extra Care Bucks $4.00

These two pharmacies are GREAT for finding amazing deals like these. It takes a little time and planning and educating yourself on how these stores work. But, as you can see, it's totally worth it! These are only a few of my red hot finds today (another being pampers for $2.19). The best way to learn how to do this is host a class with at least 12 people there, and I will schedule an "advanced couponing class" for you and one friend to come and learn all sorts of cool tricks.

In the mean time, start using the grocery smarts website to save on your weekly shopping trips. I love teaching people to save so be sure to call me with any questions.

2 comments:

Eliason Family said...

Where did you get the pampers for $2.19 that one I didn't hear about. I am loving reading your blog about couponing. Funny I've been doing this for some time and love the results of my built up food storage!

Tara said...

I keep hearing about this little blog of yours and I finally checked it out. I can't believe what I have been missing. We just moved to Utah and don't get the paper, should we? Will we get the same coupons that you guys get down there?

One more question... What are register rewards or Extra Care Bucks? Is that something the store does automatically or do you need some type of coupon for that too? Please e-mail me your answers at tbmax03@gmail. I can't wait to see how much I can save.

Thanks for all your work on this!