CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Learning to Save

Ever since I started doing Grocery Smarts, I really have learned new little tricks every week. I feel like I get better each week, and honestly...if I walk out of the store saving 50%, I feel a little let down because I know I could do better. Well, this trip from last week was one for my shopping hall of fame. Definitely my best yet. There aren't a lot of groceries here, but there are some higher priced items. My out of pocket...$6.70!!

Total Value $53.64
Bonus Buy Savings $2.16
Prefered Savings $24.58
Manufacturer Coupons $20.20
I Paid $6.70!!

Not too shabby....

2 comments:

Meg said...

ok...now that i can leave a comment...this is amazing! Good work!

Mical said...

Holy Crap! I REALLY hope my papers come on Sunday! I can't wait to get started!