CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Class Waiting List

I've started an official waiting list to get on my class schedule... crazy, I know! I'll announce in a post when my calendar is open for booking again (probably late Feb, early March), but if you want to get first dibbs on my dates, please email me the following:


Your Name


Address


Phone Number


As a quick review... classes are generally held in someone's home with a group of friends and family. I require at least 8 moms to be in attendance, but prefer groups of 12 or more. I travel all over the valley and am happy to come to you! I also do lots of Enrichment Group workshops, but cannot sell the discounted Sunday paper if the class is held in a church. For booking an in-home class, the hostess gets a $20 gift card and an invitation for her and 1 friend to attend my "Advanced Couponing" workshop. At in-home classes, I also offer special discounted Sunday newspaper rates that Grocery Smarts negotiated directly with the Review Journal.


Subscriptions start at $1.75 per week for your first paper (if you don't already subscribe) then pay only $0.75 per week for each additional paper. To help offset the cost of your subscriptions, for ordering 4 or more papers at a class, you get a $20 gift card to either Albertsons or Smiths. Of course, I do take phone orders anytime. (578-1088)To add yourself to my waiting list, email me today!


lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com


If you just can't wait to learn, start using the website now. Find the instructions here.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Lindsey, I just came across your site tonight & have to tell you how excited I am about this! I know Marilene said something about a class the other day but I'm not sure if she was talking about your class or what. I'll have to see how much interest there is. I'm very excited to learn what you have to share! I'll be in contact with you soon. :)

Shannon