CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
For questions or to book a free class contact me at lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com or (702) 461-5386.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's Awesome Deal!

Total Value $27.12
In Store Savings $12.00
Manufacturer Coupons $8.00
Total Out of Pocket $7.12
That's right...$7.12 for 6 loaves of 100% whole wheat bread, 1 bag hot dog buns, and 1 bag hamburger buns. (If you're like my husband and wondering what I'm going to do with all this bread, I'm going to freeze it...works great). The coupons for these came from Smart Source inserts found in the Sunday papers on 12/7 and 12/14. For those of you wondering if paying for the paper is worth it like I was when I first started...here are the facts:
I saved $8.00 with coupons (the cost of two weeks of papers for me) for bread that will last me for 2-3 months. Not to mention all the other coupons I used at Albertson's this week.

If you would like to find out how to get the Sunday paper at an exclusively low rate...e-mail me: lindseyfutrell@yahoo.com

0 comments: